MW function(C-O: Medium, C-HI: Maximum, C-Lo: Minimum)
- 300 gr. new white onions
- 500 gr. firm and ripe tomatos
- 2 green peppers
- 2 garlic cloves
- some leaves fresh basil
- olive oil
- Cut onions in very thin slices. Peel peppers ans tomatoes, get rid of seeds and cut them in fillets. In a large and round pan arrange vegetables in rind, putting onions for a third of its border, following peppers and in the remaining space tomatoes, in order to obtain a three-coloured ring.
- Dust vegetables with a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper and oregano. Put on tomatoes and peppers slices of garlic, then sprinkle uniformly with some tablespoons of olive oil. Dust everything with breadcrumbs.
- Cover the pan, put it in the oven set on MW function(C-O: Medium, C-HI: Maximum, C-Lo: Minimum) at the maximum power for 4 minutes.
- Keep on cooking without recovering it setting the GRILL function for 13 minutes.When cooking time is over let it stand in the oven switched off for 3 minutes, then serve it.